We want you all to know we are here and we are open! We have implemented curbside for safety and comfort for our families. Our office is dedicated to continuing to serve our patients with the upmost care. We have completely split our office in half and now have designated well and sick areas, rooms, and doors! However, if your kiddo is scheduled for a well visit and someone in your family is experiencing any ill symptoms let us know prior to your arrival so we can accommodate. Our staff and management are very serious about cleanliness and sterility, we will continue to ensure rooms and patient areas are regularly disinfected. Our medical staff will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) during all visits, but rest assured this is only to protect our medical professionals from contacted any illness. We have strict guidelines that we follow for staff illness and want to make sure you understand they are wearing the PPE for safety not because they are ill. We are asking that only the scheduled patient and one guardian attend appointments. We understand this isn't always possible, but we would appreciate your cooperation in our effort to keep our staff and your family healthy.
- Latest CDC COVID-19 information
- Getting Back to Getting Better
- What to expect at your appointment? masks, visitor restrictions, and more
- What to expect when getting a COVID-19 test at Children's Mercy Hospital
- Helping children with ASD manage masks
- Releasing from Quarantine and Isolation Guidelines
- Recommendations for a Safe Return to Sport or Physical Activity after COVID-19
- Cardiac Screening information for High School/Middle School Athletes
** Children's Mercy - Summit Pediatrics will not be providing any letters or exemption cards regarding masks.