Swallowed Harmless Substance

Your child swallowed an unusual but harmless substance. Your doctor told you it was harmless. It was not a solid object that could get caught in the throat or esophagus. It was not a poison, chemical or drug.

Our Location

Find us on the map

Hours of Operation

Our Regular Schedule

Monday:

7:30 am-5:00 pm

Tuesday:

7:30 am-5:00 pm

Wednesday:

7:30 am-5:00 pm

Thursday:

7:30 am-5:00 pm

Friday:

7:30 am-5:00 pm

Saturday:

Closed

Sunday:

Closed




No Hours settings found. Please configure it